During the course of a lifetime, many women will experience one or more of the following:
- Anxiety and panic
- Disordered eating
- Family of origin & childhood issues
- Grief & loss
- Life & career transitions
- Low self-esteem, difficulties with assertiveness and boundaries
- Relationship challenges
- Reproductive health challenges related to hormones, pregnancy, pregnancy loss, infertility, and fertility treatments
- Trauma, PTSD, childhood abuse, relationship violence, physical & sexual assault
I specialize in women’s mental and reproductive health, life transitions and personal growth. I work with life transitions and have specialized training in women’s mental and reproductive health, including fertility, birth and postpartum changes.
First of all, we are so sorry that you’ve experienced a loss that has brought you to this page. We and so many women in similar situations all over the world grieve with you and want to remind you that no matter how you feel, the truth is that this is not your fault. Experiencing a pregnancy loss means that you are probably feeling more sadness than you ever thought possible. Having a miscarriage can be very difficult. The emotional impact usually takes longer to heal than the physical recovery does. Allowing yourself to grieve the loss can help you come to accept it over time.
Leave a Reply